This Week I ...

20 June 2009

  • worked 44 hours
  • continued to read Tolkien: A Biography (Michael White)
  • started to read Anne of Green Gables (Lucy Maud Montgomery)
  • finished reading Babbitt (Sinclair Lewis)
  • met a lovely girl named Heather at the library
  • found an affordable three-shelf rolling cart for my computer!
  • worked on a little something for my kitchen
  • implemented a new tidying system for my terribly cluttered bedroom: every time I enter, I put away three things (no more and no fewer)
  • took advantage of Tropical Smoothie Cafe's National Flip-Flop Day giveaway
  • signed up for the summer reading program at the Central Library
  • discovered I was calling a regular patron by the wrong name for months
  • ate buttery-smooth cookies-and-cream ice cream at Bergey's with Mom and Kathryn
  • witnessed the completion of Mom's book cart (more on that!)
  • made progress on my furniture makeovers: prepared my dining chairs for painting and bought upholstery fabric; speared Dad's tire with my scattered upholstery tacks

No comments: