This Week I...

06 August 2011


  • sewed a dress and a fitted shell using my bodice sloper
  • was treated to a farewell lunch at the Carolina Inn by my dear coworkers at the SHC; I'm going to miss these folks and my work there very very much
  • started work on a Stagville exhibit at the SHC
  • visited Historic Stagville in Durham
  • found Make This Look via a comment on Sew Retro; figuring out how to replicate clothing I see in stores is one of my favorite parts about sewing, and many lovely styles are represented on this section of Sew Weekly
  • popped up to Virginia to celebrate Dad's birthday
And here are some lovely posts from around the Web:

1 comment:

claudia said...

So happy that you enjoy my motherhood adventure and that you think that my smelly dog (and my baby) is cute :) Have a lovely week. xox