- saw my mom and little sister, Kathryn, off to England for two weeks. Their itinerary and preparations dredged up memories of my own two summers in the UK--oh to go back!
- ate a fresh apricot--doesn't taste like dried!
- became enamored of dyeing fabric after viewing Shabd's work
- made iced coffee concentrate following Pioneer Woman's directions
- have been enjoying Wilson Library's blog, Civil War Day by Day
- made a pattern from my go-to readymade tank and sewed up two versions
- am fixing to draft sailor shorts like this Kwik Sew version DixieDIY made
- continued my ever-looming thesis research with Levinson's Digital McLuhan
- started listening to the cute and insightful Saturdays with Stella: How My Dog Taught Me to Sit, Stay, and Come When God Calls
This Week I...
16 June 2011
Labels: weekly record