This Week I ...

11 July 2009

  • worked 44 hours
  • continued reading Miriam's Kitchen (Elizabeth Ehrlich)
  • finished reading Winesburg, Ohio (Sherwood Anderson)
  • began reading The Vicar of Wakefield (Oliver Goldsmith)
  • finally attended the monthly potluck at church (as well I should have since they were bidding me goodbye)
  • painted my dining chairs bright white
  • found another dining chair off Craigslist and now have four white chairs and one vanilla-toned chair...ah well
  • walked with Kris and Brandon over a busy highway for an ice cream cone
  • began packing my books up
  • weeded out my alterations bins
  • witnessed the culmination of a $300 fine at the library (check your interlibrary loans carefully, people!)
  • settled on mints and aquas for my kitchen colors
  • got in to two waitlisted classes and now am taking all basic core classes
  • bought my pantry staples and cannot wait to use them!

No comments: